The copper wire stripping machine is actually a unit composed of a variety of machines. If one part is damaged, the whole unit will not work. Therefore, when using copper wire recycling machines, we must pay attention to maintenance and upkeep.
Table of Contents
How to maintain cable recycling equipment?
1. First of all, the machine cannot work for a long time. If you want to work for a long time, you can add a water cooling device, but even then, you need to shut down every 8-10 hours.
2. Lubricate the bearings and eccentric sleeves at regular intervals.
3. Tighten the screws that are vibrating or easy to lose, such as airflow screening machines and bag filters.
4. Check the sharpness of the blade. The blade is processed by a special process method. Under normal circumstances, the blade can be used for about 10 tons of wires, except for special materials.
5. Check if the airflow screen is damaged or if the lower part is clogged with dust.
6. Check the bearing eccentric sleeve for abnormal noise, heat, and deviation during normal operation.
7. Check and clean the dust collector frequently.
Common faults and solutions of cable stripping machine:
1. Feed too much at a time. The feeding speed should be strictly controlled. Generally, customers are advised to feed the material at least 3 times per minute. If the output is 300kg / h, then 5kg will be fed per minute, and the feed will be controlled around 1.6kg each time;
2. The motor and pulley connection belt are loose. Generally, this cause will be accompanied by harsh noises and the smell of burnt rubber. At this time, you should stop and check the fastening belt;
3. If the jamming phenomenon is found to be inconsistent with the above two reasons, then the machine should be stopped to check the blade and the processing capacity is reasonable, and whether it is time to replace the blade.
Crusher abnormal noise
1. Feed too fast or enter other hard materials, according to the situation, reduce the amount of feed or take out the hard objects;
2. The gap between the moving knife and the fixed knife is too large. The gap between the two is generally controlled within 0.5-0.78mm. If it is too large, the output will decrease, the vibration amplitude will increase, and the noise will increase.